Sean's School of Music offers a range of lesson options. We cater for the needs of beginners all the way through to advanced students. We teach everyone from very young children (pre-primary school) all the way through to adults. We offer lessons in guitar, piano and bass guitar in many variations of learning methods; including performance and theory through to songwriting and recording. We also offer lessons dedicated to AMEB exams.
• 30 minute lesson.
• 45 minute lesson.
• 1 hour lesson.
•Lessons are from Monday to Friday, 4pm-7pm and Saturday 10am-1pm.
• All lessons run weekly through the Victorian primary school terms.
• All enrolled students will be notified of any Holiday Programs that run from time to time.
Private, Shared or Holiday Program
• Private lessons are one-on-one tuition.
• Shared Lessons are two students at the same time with the one teacher. (This is a good option for younger students to come along with a friend or for an adult and child that want to learn together)
• Holiday Programs are unique and focussed learning opportunities that run for various periods of time over the school holidays.
• All students are required to bring all relevant materials to every class. (This includes: Method Books, Music Book, Display Folder, Practice Journal)
• Piano Students will use the upright piano that is at the school, there is no need to bring your own keyboard.
• Guitar Students are encouraged to bring and use their own guitar at lessons, but the school does have guitars available for use during lessons if transport is a problem.